The Combine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No offense intended but......

If you are an owner on this site..........

Quit fucking around, before someone links to a site better than this one.

(I really liked this site, and as soon as I figure out how to get back to the unfucked with version I'm back in........quiet sheep..... Baaaaaaaa)

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Seems like a lot of work just to distract everybody off that assisted suicide thread.
Hopefully they burry that thing good and deep....

But I really want the rest of that page back....

If I knew anything I would start a new forum, call it "Farmer Facebook" with the old format and we would be in business!!;) now would be the time to do it! LoL

·
Registered
654 Posts
I all most made it 4 pages before I switched back to legacy. I never new this site needed fixing?? Glad I can stil use it the old way. Ya us farmers really don't like change. Colin.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Having trouble accessing the /forums/ page by double clicking Forums on my S4. It simply opens and closes the menu. If you double tap the link it changes the zoom level on the page. That menu system was quite poorly implemented. Will report back what else I find.

Also, threads are extremely long now with user profiles being attached to the top of each reply. Makes it more difficult to navigate on a phone.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Active topics page needs to be loooonnnggggerrr. Like 5 times as many topics. It is pretty much the main page for me. Don't mind the colour change.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I like the TFF forum for uk area...

This is similar, active topics not long enough....should be last 40 threads etc

Ant...

·
Registered
510 Posts
*2 very good other than the active topics
I like the TFF forum for uk area...

This is similar, active topics not long enough....should be last 40 threads etc

Ant...
Instead of "Active Topics" click on "New Posts" and it will show anything that has been updated since you last logged on. Easiest way to not miss anything.

I found the new format hard to read compared to the old format.

One suggestion, when you reply to a thread, the subscription option should be by default "instant email notification" rather than having to select it. Seems to me that should be the most obvious setting for any thread that you reply to.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well this went over about as good as a turd in a punchbowl. I switched back to the legacy one after giving the new one a try for 30 minutes, its too bright.

I do like the "like" button though.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
It is bright for sure! Not too bad but it will take some time to get used to everything, I agree there should be more in active topics kinda used that like a home page. New threads is kinda the same as that?? Not too sure yet.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I like it. Active topics isn't a big deal, just scroll through the pages. The like button and tagging is probably the best addition. All in all seems more mobile friendly to me. For a free forum I think it's pretty good the amount of time that goes into trying to improve it and keep it running. So thank you to admins and whoever designs it. Might not be perfect but I appreciate the [email protected]

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Would have been nice IF changes had to be made, to put a menu bar at the bottom of the page as well as the top to make navigating the forum faster and easier.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Instead of "Active Topics" click on "New Posts" and it will show anything that has been updated since you last logged on. Easiest way to not miss anything.
New Posts only gave me 17 topics as oppose to 10 from active topics. Old active topics was a lot more than either. That is the stupidest part of the "upgrade," the rest is tolerable.

I wouldn't say farmers dislike change, we just hate pointless change that ***** things up.

61 - 80 of 226 Posts