The Combine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Often people feel there is no such thing as insurance "friends".
Appears that is not the case here.

Should mention I've had very little to do with insurance claims but always felt I was treated fair when I did.
Not alway the case with everyone though.
This was my first experience with an insurance claim and thankfully my broker has made sure I kept up with the value of my machinery so when it came time to settle I got a good value for my loss. I have been surprised a couple of times when I have had to update the value on something both higher and lower.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Family I know from Montana still working on getting the first check from the insurance.

Neighbor's header hit a rock on a windy day, enough to spark a field fire that jumped the road and burned down the barns, house, fences, machinery.

The fire was only 5 or 6 years back, so maybe only a few more years and rebuilding can start.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You might notice that the Deere cab tends to stay a little cooler. Time to change the avator?
I sure hope so. :) Yup time for a change.

I have a slow down pulley for the rotors if your interested. PM if so
I will do that

Family I know from Montana still working on getting the first check from the insurance.

Neighbor's header hit a rock on a windy day, enough to spark a field fire that jumped the road and burned down the barns, house, fences, machinery.

The fire was only 5 or 6 years back, so maybe only a few more years and rebuilding can start.
Oh my that is crazy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.