The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned on the two petcock's on the engine, on the thermostat housing and on top of engine. Still no heat. What am I missing or is there more that I need to do. Ran all day with no heat, was only about 35, but tomorrow is supposed to not get out of 20's.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Most likely atc module is out, have been a issue, don't remember if there under seat like a tractor, would look at parts breakdown, if its under seat, disconnect wiring harness on r/h armrest, tilt steering wheel all the way forward, remove 4 bolts mounting seat and lean seat ahead, not a lot of room, I pinch off hoses so you don't have much of a coolant leak, Scott.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Combine has been running about 170. Did as Scott said,un-plugged harness and un bolted seat, and set it aside. Nothing under there. It sits on a solid mount. Lifted the plastic tub out of buddy seat, found some electrical stuff but nothing like I was expecting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.