The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandpa has a bunch of older implements that i plan on buying when i move back there and i was wondering about new parts for them, they all need tires andmost likely rims as well, as far as brands i can guess, i do know there some jd plows and a graham hoeme, a couple krause units, landoll (i think) and im sure others are orphan brands now.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Tires and wheels are no issues. Hydraulic should not be a problem. Bearings might be an issue, but usually nothing that cant be over come easy enough. Otherwise most all the frame parts can be welded or replaced with new iron from a fab shop must cheaper than oem. Shares and shins should be available for most all old stuff as so many had their aftermarket wear parts for most of them. IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i remember right some of its not even hydraulic, and i kinda figured if i had to i could fab parts together, most of the implements arent folding ones either, the only reason i asked is cause im gonna buy them off my grandpa for a few thousand total, help me get started off so im not spendin alot, and bearings could be trouble finding, but google and the local napa could help, i imagine timken makes some that would work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts