The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have a '88 T2 with about the same hours as yours and equiped with prwd and bin extension; want to trade or sell it to get another 9500; what did they allow you for trade in?
Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
16,500, felt like it was worth every penny of that if not more, but we felt like the price on the 9500 was more than fair so it worked. Had 3 or 4 locals call us interested in our old machine and suprisingly they said that 16.5 was all the dealer was asking for it "as is"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally traded our old 7720 on a low houred sharp 9500 at a local dealer. Our old machine was a 1988 titan ll with factory rear wheel drive, almost new rear tires, 30.5 fronts, heavy duty finals, chaff spreader and about any other option available on one. When we purchased it about 4 years ago it had supposedly never hardly been wet and with a wax job would still fit in with the new ones on the lot. We have been running about 2000 acres a year through it so it was kept in tip top shape, although it did have about 5300 hours.
I was just shocked when i found out they sent it to old Mexcio this past week. Had just hoped it would find a good home, oh well. It's pretty bad when the equipment you farm with isn't wanted by anybody other than those south of the border.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would agree; that doesen't seem like too much for that good looking machine. I guess they will not have it for long if they are putting it back out for that price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts