The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. IM working on a couple of models and I need to repaint them. Can anyone tell me the paint codes for Red and the Corp. Black, Silver, and Interior colors are. I dont have dealers around here so I have to have Oriley's mix up my paint so I can airbrush it.

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
When I repainted my 7120 I just went to my auto parts store and he looked it up and mixed it for me. "International power red" but that was a "Sherwin Williams" color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same problem last month. Nobody had the paint codes. I bought a quart of enamel from the Case Dealer 4 hours away and had my local paint store match the color. If you don't care about the quality you can use the Case paint, it's inexpensive, about 40.00 a gallon. I used a good quality urethane w/ a hardner for 300.00 a gallon.

The International Power Red is not the same color. The CaseIH is Gloss Red, P/N B17562.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Wilson. I intend to do just that. Although what this is for I dont need high dollar paint but I hate driving 3 hrs just to get it so Ill have my local O'Rileys match it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts