The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this and was wondering if anyone know what it is called, age, and possibly if it has any value.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That is what I am thinking as well, it looks fairly integraded into the frame work, the transmission system and the powerhead for the auger. Augers that drill a hole straight down don't normally have bar stock welded onto the flighting. Also I am assuming that the auger bottom is not much below the grass. It sure looks odd but I could see that auger as a system of being able to make a trench in rocky conditions.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I've seen post hole augers that were similar without the plow share, and were 3pth.

Maybe the first subsoiler?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kind of hard to tell, but it looks like this terrace builder may be what you are looking at there

WOW, you nailed it. That is exactly what it is. Thanks a bunch. Any idea if it is worth anything other than some cool yard art?

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Sorry a little late but that's a terrace builder. I stopped checking the forum everyday because I was tired of "IS THIS A WEED?!" I see they've changed it now to a little different audio but just as annoying.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Sorry a little late but that's a terrace builder. I stopped checking the forum everyday because I was tired of "IS THIS A WEED?!" I see they've changed it now to a little different audio but just as annoying.
I've never heard any audio on this site before. Is this coming from push notifications? If so your life will be much better if you disable all push notifications in your browser or go to your account preferences and turn off all the notifications. Then you can occasionally just browse to What's New and see the latest topics.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
This is an ad for herbicide that comes up whenever you're on the main page. It is a video that just starts and you either have to X the ad or mute the volume. It happens to me every time I come to the main page here. Even if I click on a topic and then go back it starts over. I changed my push notification settings but it still comes up. Don't know what else to do. Hate that it comes up every time I come back to this page.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I've had adblock on my firefox all along so perhaps that is what has blocked it, I don't get ads popping up flashing around nor any audio of any sort. It can be a problem having a blocker as it may block pop up forms etc that you need to see at times on the internet.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Oh I see (or rather I don't on my browser thank goodness). I always use uBlock Origin on my browsers. I'm done with this kind of ad rubbish. If a site needs supporting there are better ways than intrusive ads. Don't blame you for staying away. I hope the admins take note of the fact the ads are driving away viewers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts