The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perry Miller of Findlay, OH explains how much more efficient his application operation is since switching from a pull-type sprayer to an Apache.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Don: do you run a self propelled or pull type. Just remember that video of the auto turn where you where pulling a Brandt pull type sprayer. I am just curious and hope that I am not being too nosey.

·
Super Moderator
3,745 Posts
Don: do you run a self propelled or pull type. Just remember that video of the auto turn where you where pulling a Brandt pull type sprayer. I am just curious and hope that I am not being too nosey.
Not being nosy, and even if you were, you'll learn more here that way.;)
You have a good memory, yes I still run a Brandt suspended boom/8295R tractor combo.
And if you think it auto turned poorly in the video, you otta see it after I updated the display software to 2012. It is COMPLETELY UNUSABLE now.:mad:
The tractor is actually at the shop right now for a complete checkup before warranty expires, Kevin the AMS guy is hoping to try some different settings,
I wish him and I luck, all my pissing around with settings has not made it anywhere near usable.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Don't mean to be nosey either don but what wheel equipment are you running on the 8295r, ordered a 8235r myself and torn between 650 65 r38 and 480 80 r46, sprayer is on 480's but worried about these tyres pulling a large square baler, prob should have started a new thread ion this but i don't know how, nick

·
Super Moderator
3,745 Posts
Don't mean to be nosey either don but what wheel equipment are you running on the 8295r, ordered a 8235r myself and torn between 650 65 r38 and 480 80 r46, sprayer is on 480's but worried about these tyres pulling a large square baler, prob should have started a new thread ion this but i don't know how, nick
Running 710/70R42's/600/?R30's/. Can't remember that #.:eek:;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts