The Combine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the new models. The 6088 was in getting duals put on and didn't see the 8120. These are the machines that they will use for the brochures.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Those sure are sharp. It looks like the 9120 will have the tracks on it, since it has the "core" tires on it. Did you get a chance to see what size of tires are on the 7088 and 7120?

·
Super Moderator
4,228 Posts
I think that's just a shipping wheel used when the machine will have large single tires on it.
Factory installed track combines will leave the plant on tracks.

Don

·
Registered
177 Posts
How sure are you about the tracks being on during shipment? I would think that height and width still would be a concern.

·
Registered
93 Posts
100% sure that the tracks are not installed at the plant, we have the tracks for two machines and the machines are not coming until the first week in sept.

·
Registered
177 Posts
[quote author=huskerfarmer board=Case thread=7612 post=63631 time=1218253266]These are the machines that they will use for the brochures.

Last years pictures of the 7010/8010 and Magnum 305 with a Brent grain cart were taken over by where I grew up. If you can go and watch them take the pictures, it was worth the time. Last year it was a very wet fall and they buried the 7010 and Magnum while tring to get the shots of it unloading on the go. Here are the pictures that they had.
[/url
[url=http://imageshack.us]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts