The Combine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are some pics of our new combine.... we think that we will like it pretty well! There are many nice new features on the 88 series!

We had them put bigger tires on it!

This paint wont last long!

We really like how they have beefed up the drive lines

Our first combine with a chopper should be nice in green stem beans!

This design is so much better!

This is going to be nice!

Comments/ questions welcome!

Eric

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 5088 looks like a beautiful piece of equipment.

The only bad thing about buying a new combine this time of year is the next harvest season will take forever to get here.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys,
Yea it isn't real fun to get them dirty for the first time... but after 2 days of washing and blowing then wax you can make them look pretty close to new!

Eric

·
Registered
363 Posts
What combine did you have before this one. Did you have to buy new neads as well. What options did you get. It sure does look noce congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks,
we had a 2366 before this one, this one basicly has every thing except GPS and 4-wd!

Eric

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good lookin outfit , can t wait to see some harvest video with that thing in them. I guess the burley is all striped up. I kinda miss the stuff on wet days like today. Take care and happy new year.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks,
Yep it is all stripped just has to go to market.... i am glad that it is done!

Happy New Year!

Eric

·
Registered
39 Posts
We just traded a 2366(awesome machine as well) on a 6088. We ordered the larger 900's also. Now we know what they will look like on our machine. Thanks for the great pics. Our machine is in storage at the dealer until the rubber comes in which makes it tough because we cannot stare at it every day in our shed. Your pics will help us get through some tough times.....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I assume you mean Lexion?

Don

Its not really that different then what they've had for the last 15 years. Pretty small redesign on the older style. Personally i don't like the angle of the new one, the old style was shapped better. But i do like that they made it so the base can be adjusted lower cause i have rather large hands and its nice to have room for my pinky on the control.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
..... that is funny! We have the same issue ours is up at the dealer right now also hopefully will come this week!

Eric

1 - 18 of 18 Posts