I'm fairly certain this is the twin rotor combine

·
Registered
723 Posts
That conveyor is telescopic from my understanding

·
Registered
723 Posts
I don't think the current ATI track setup can or will support what this combine probably weighs... I'm sure it needs duals

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I'm fairly certain this is the twin rotor combine

Single rotors had met there capacity a long time ago.

The rear wheels seem to be planetary drive, must be a powered rear axle.

The weight must be huge!

In all reality, how practical is this unit? Or is the industry at the "who's got the biggest balls of all?" stage now? More then ever...

·
Registered
472 Posts
And still won't have the capacity of a lexion 780 or the supposed lexion 800! ;). Looks like it might have a huge grain tank though, 600 bu? Since your phone had so much battery left you should have took more! :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I love how they don't put any decals on it, like a big John deere green combine is a secret.. They should have painted it red! That would have kept the confusion since they like to get keep us in the dark until things are released in public press anyways.

Otherwise it looks heavy, canola and conveyors don't mix we'll hope they have that figured out before this thing hits the lots.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,778 Posts
Would like a job on them secret test crews! Be it any brand. Looks impressive. Hope the cab is quieter than the current S.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I cant wait for the pic of the thing buried to the frame with a 60 foot header touching the mud:D

1 - 20 of 231 Posts