The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why i couldn't reply to the earlier thread but.....

Its not a bad pic........its just would it be cool if the (administrator) had case guys send in pic's of there 2388 or 8010 even

and you picked what you liked best? just give us a week or so?

It would be fitting considering its the case page

just thought id throw that out there....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Well I moved the original thread to the off topic forum, since I think the pics on the forum aren't really just for the case guys to discuss. That pic at the top is there for every forum page here, deere, case, cat, etc.

I would not object to putting other pics up there too. If you have a couple good pics of any color combine, you can send them to me to crop to the right size. Be sure that the picture you have in mind will work with the short and wide size of the picture above. You can e-mail the pics to me - my e-mail address is in my profile.

-Lance

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Lance, I agree. Of course the the Axial-Flow people here are going to rave about it and it's their perogative, too, but yet, it is our banner picture and should be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of whatever color happens to be present. It's not there's any option for a plain white generic combine.

I just wish the ONLY combine not shrouded by the dust cloud was not mostly obscured by the tractor and grain cart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.