The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes just recently, since they changed the size of what you could load. Before that, it still was attached as a thumbnail, but you could see the small picture without having to load it. Now it has the red writing IMG ......JPG.. and no picture until you click on it.
Question from Kevlar.

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
I have been having same issue. I will try today just to see.

This one loaded and was able to be inserted. One thing that I maybe was goofing on lately was when I c+p'd the link address it was displaying the http thing twice and then would resort to thumbnail picture, kevlar might want to watch for that.

Two others I tried were too big of a file size/dimensions and did not even load. Said it could not re-size my photo.

Any idea on how to make the picture an avatar?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
See if this works.

Nope, guess not. I go into manage attachments, browse and load a pic off my computer and upload. Used to do it this way before and it worked with an attachment that you could see, was always smaller, not a big pic like swman has.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Load picture as I presume you are doing, then right click on the link address, copy link address, then with cursor in spot you want to paste picture click on icon above your post that looks like two mountains(insert image), click that, then paste your link address making sure only one http. That works for me on PC.

·
Registered
742 Posts
See if this works.

Nope, guess not. I go into manage attachments, browse and load a pic off my computer and upload. Used to do it this way before and it worked with an attachment that you could see, was always smaller, not a big pic like swman has.
Geez, those are the laziest workers ever!

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
What, did you sell your pickup, lol?!
Pickup header will be seeing very little action going forward, maybe a field of oats and wheat but that's it. Last year I picked up some swathed canola for neighbors reminding me of why I will now straight cut 100% of my canola going forward.

Notice the complete lack of dust behind the combine, that is a nice side-effect of unsprayed standing canola.:wink:

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Geez, those are the laziest workers ever!
This was after about 12 hours of non-stop bickering. Why can't they be that peaceful when they are awake??

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I have been having same issue. I will try today just to see.

This one loaded and was able to be inserted. One thing that I maybe was goofing on lately was when I c+p'd the link address it was displaying the http thing twice and then would resort to thumbnail picture, kevlar might want to watch for that.

Two others I tried were too big of a file size/dimensions and did not even load. Said it could not re-size my photo.

Any idea on how to make the picture an avatar?
That's a great picture. Should be in a Claas sales brochure, Roundup/Liberty ad or on a farm calender. Very nice. :eek:k:

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
That's a great picture. Should be in a Claas sales brochure, Roundup/Liberty ad or on a farm calender. Very nice. :eek:k:
But the picture was taken off the rear end of the New Holland in front of him!!!! lol :poking-with-stick-s

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Same with my 5. The 2 girls can be down right nasty but wouldn’t swap them for anything.
Oh yeah, same here. Oldest girl (7) actually got beat up on the playground last week, not really beat up but knocked around by a older boy. Teacher on duty said it was not provoked. Naturally in this day not much happens to the offender, basically gets a piece of paper sent home.

I asked her if she cried, she said yeah a little, but she didn't want to get in trouble defending herself. I told if it ever happens again I want you to get up and kick the son of a bitch in the nuts as hard as you can because you sure as **** won't get in trouble for defending yourself at home.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Geez captain, there's a fine young man in the making, eh? Picking on a younger girl! Sorry your girl had to go through that, but it was turned into a teaching moment, the same philosophy was present in my house with my kids!

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
The sizing for jpg and jpeg is at 5000x5000
If it's larger than that, then it'll not be able to do it.

Ed
Aw, c'mon... You guys surely would be able to make some changes, especially to the avatar restrictions. Either that or I need to re-size my photos.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,666 Posts
Iam having the same problem as you Kevlar.
It never used to do this for me, it would always load the picture straight up so it was visible in a large format

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts