and hope that this will make life easier for those who use
Photobucket and like to post pics.
Justin

Image Resizer for Windows XP

·
Registered
632 Posts
Re: Posting pictures and Photobucket &XP Image Res

Quote:I Would like to post some pictures but I can't get it to work. Give me step by step instructions I might be able to figure it out
Yeah I'd like to post some pictures here also.I started a Photobucket account-free version (as per 8820T2 suggestion)got the photos to that site but can't get them from there to here.The instructions are too vague.I send pics direct from my camera to e-mail recipients all over the country and have no problem whatsoever doing that.Detailed help would be appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

Well once you have the picture on photobucket, they give you the image "tags" that you can copy/paste right into a reply here on this forum. The tags are the letters IMG within those square brackets [ and ].

Or, when you are composing a reply (not in the quick reply box at the bottom of every page, the actual reply page), there is a button to insert the IMG tags. Once those are on the screen, just put the URL to the picture between them. However since you are using photobucket, they just give you this pre-formated with the tags, so it is usually easier to just do that.

-Lance

·
Registered
208 Posts

I really like this program:

http://irfanview.com/

The program is free. It's easy to resize and/or crop images. It's also easy to convert images from one type to another - Like converting a BMP to a JPG.

You can set up things like slideshows, too. And there are more advanced things like batch conversions and such.

Really nice program for anyone who works with pictures.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

Need instructions on posting photo's

stuffs me... i cannot understand the instructions to put a photo on the forum.

Photo is on my hardrive, in my documents.... dam i thought it would be easy, normally where there's a will there's a way....! this 1 has me stuffed

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Re: Picture posting W/Photobucket & Image Resizer

Hi thanks... i worked it out in the end. read the boss's instruction on other post, the editing you did will be great for reference later on, thankyou

Phill

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: **Picture posting W/Photobucket & Image Resize

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^just like our 4455 but the duals hubs are black and we have 11 suitcase weights up front.. and from the looks we have the aftermarket steps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts