The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I make some Pictures around my place and in other parts from Germany and Europe. So i decided to show you some of it.

I start with a Picture from Eastern Europe, where i´ve worked for five days last year in the harvest season.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thanks for posting!! Always love seeing farming pictures from that part of the world. Sure is different to see that kind of machinery and all the extra warning signs on them. Someday I hope to visit that part of the world just to see it all in person.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your comment.

The Case Steiger was rebuild from the farm. New Colour, new lights and new electric.
So this sign with 440 HP isn´t right. But it looks good.
Two more Picture of that machine:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2011 we make Holiday in Ireland and we take a ride on a Lexion close to the sea.
Very exiting.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something Special starts in February 2012.
On that day we harvested our KUP Kurz Umtriebs Plantage= briefly machination plantation. I hope the translation is right.
It means this:
I have plant on a field (1 hectare)11 000 little balm poplar with a lenghts from 20 cm. This was in March 2008.
The Photo was taken on 27 February 2012 an they where 7-8 meters high.
So it was time to make woodchips for our heating

The chopper arrive with the truck

The header had to be mounted in our courtyard

harvest the trees

The woodchips in my courtyard. This was my tractor, unfortunately just for this day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Something Special starts in February 2012.
On that day we harvested our KUP Kurz Umtriebs Plantage= briefly machination plantation. I hope the translation is right.
It means this:
I have plant on a field (1 hectare)11 000 little balm poplar with a lenghts from 20 cm. This was in March 2008.
The Photo was taken on 27 February 2012 an they where 7-8 meters high.
So it was time to make woodchips for our heating

The chopper arrive with the truck

The header had to be mounted in our courtyard

harvest the trees

The woodchips in my courtyard. This was my tractor, unfortunately just for this day.
Faces all blacked out, reminds me of an M. Night Shamylan (sp?) movie. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@ primer: mark 1056 is right. The chopper change nothing, but the Header is something special and cost´s over 100 000 Euro.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I laugh when people see our Fendt tractor and say are they new? or are they like Landini or Kubota? Nope there the opposite end of the spectrum go to Germany there everywhere lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pics:
In the neighbor City. The Sugar Company "Süd Zucker" harvest on their farm.

And some pics from Canada 2014:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts