The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
On this Monday, 9. of March, we do the second harvest from our Wood crop. They got three years time to grow.
Here are the Pictures:

We build a new Roof on the place to get´s more wind under the Fleece foil to get the woodchip more/faster dry.
We also put Euro Paletts around the wall, to gets more air to the woodchips down at the wall. That is the same reason why there is Drainage line- to get more air into the woodchip.

We will see in summer how it works:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This year we have to go down the street to unload the machine from the truck. Because in front of our building is a new no-parking area.
And my neighboors are watching about it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great pictures all round . Heading next to the ocean was something I don't see everyday. Thanks for sharing. looking in other peoples back yards is very educational.
.:7:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Do you have any pics of the steam train ride Tobi?
Yes, of course. But before i post them, i finish the pics from the Wood-chip-harvest-chopper-thing in yellow.
More from the field.

Finished field work

Back on the Trailer

Unloading the Chips behind my storage.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Last week i have won tickets for the DTM Raceweekend in Hockenheim. We have seen the Porsche GT Cup, a DTM Race and some Rallye races. We also have seen some John Deere Products which are helping at the race course to put the Sportscars out of the gravel or to change the Streetracecourse into the Rallye section.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This week my friend had made the first grass cut for 2015. Every cut he make 100 ha grass sillage.
Here are some Pictures i have made.

One UNIMOG was helping.

The Chopper

My Tractor for one day. He harvest two days. But he needs me only one day.

Some nice Landscape.

The night came and we harvest in front of the PORSCHE Development Centre in Weissach, Germany.

Some of the fields are seeded grass and this year some of them will be touched by a new Gas Pipline.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)

I think i should do some more pics in here.
Grain harvest in my town. The field is in the industrial zone and the picture is taken form my storage hall.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just 5 km from the oldschool corn harvest away. These group bring out slurry. The slurry came from a Biogasplant and the owner are more than 100 Farmers. The slurry goes from the Farmer to the plant and then back on the fields. The town nearby is called Bruneck. 840m sea level.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
In the same town a group have done some sillage work.

Field size: 4 ha, 10 acre

Funny thing: behind me was a small hamlet, called: Moos near St. Lorenzen. I talked with the farmer about Canada and the hutterites. And then he told me that sometimes some of the came here to visit the hometown from their founder: Jakob Hutter.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
In my area is a glasshouse where a farmer grows tomato. Once a year he have to made a clean-out. That means bring out all the crop and do in some new one. With new breeding ground from coconut. It is a hard work because each lane is 100m long and to do this a easy way he has done some construction work. Build from an old Claas Forage Harvester.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Back to 2011 in Ireland.
Typical english farm trailer.

Peat harvest equipment. Peat harvest company: Bord na Mona.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Looks like a dinosaur.

manure tractor for the field.

Truck for the street.

Spraying with Mercedes Benz. MB-Trac.

Manure Special Tractor

Manure shuttle

Cold weather+ warm manure= fog

Field prepairing for carrots seed