The Combine Forum banner

Pictures of CR940 in Beans **Air Reel Video**

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  agcofan 
#1 ·
Started beans yesterday. Yield on the north side of the road was good. 45-60. South side was a different story. 25-40 and white mold bad. Still only getting docked .2 with a test weight of 72 and 14.8% moisture. Going as fast as I could in 1st gear which is 3.7. Have to go in that gear since you can't make it up the hills in 2nd. Sucks but have no choice. So here they are. The self leveling sieves really shines on the hills. Grain loss doesn't go up anymore.

Take care,

Nathan

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Pictures of CR940 in Beans

Hey Nathan, yous must not of gotten the rain like we did the other day.. I tried beans again two days ago and the load went 17.5 % and the beans are lying flat.. Sucks crawling across the field oh well.. Looks like one of those falls

#5 ·
Re: Pictures of CR940 in Beans

Is it as wet down there as here? We havn't got any wheat in the ground, and we combined till midnight on thursday. We've had steady rain for the last 2-3 weeks. I brought the drill out of a field about a half hour away to the field we combined hoping it could plant in the near future. Going to be interesting. Waiting for a phone call right now to go back out combining.

#9 ·
Some of you didn't know what an Air reel was or used for. While I got a video I took while combining black beans last week. This is where the air reel pays for it's self. It does in soys but it really keeps the combine being feed at a constant rate. Not the greatest quality but pay attention in front of the auger and you'll see the plant go directly into the auger.

Take care,

Nathan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.