The Combine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moving this thread to the red page as I'm tired of the lexion one argument on who delevoped the rotary combine. I have posted if it works picts from the IH product devolopment 1831 -1985 which shows the devolopment of the axial flow in the 50's and 60's

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the book is IH farm equipment product history by baumheckel and borghoff ASAE approved material tells of all IH patents and firsts like the HYDROSTATIC combine good read

·
Registered
607 Posts
Quote:Do something about the quality of those pics, Tony. Not everyone here, has a 800x microscope, duh.

If you click on them it gets big.

I have that book, i like it a lot.

·
Super Moderator
3,830 Posts
You really dug into the archives Tony.
Worked fine, very interesting.
One major change was to feed the rotor on the bottom instead of on top.

Don

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
tony thanks for the info thats pretty neat..

Also when they stole that from new holland was it called the

NH1 and NH 11 ??

(Just kidding fordboy)

·
Premium Member
5,768 Posts
Don't worry, someone will still argue because they "feel" that something was different or the "heard from a friend" that it went down in a different way. Never let the facts stop a good argument!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Yeah i know...im not trying to be mean on that last post just have fun with him

its funny how a thread starts and changes becomes a question as curious if fordboy is right then changes even more!!!!!

In all you learn alot here...

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I keep quite a lot of the time but when people are just talking out their a$$ I have to sound in I saw a 151 and a 181 IH combine here in bridgeport today had never seen a 181 also a f20 with a 2m picker on it man those old guys had to be tough to run that stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts