The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week i tried to post in the AgOpenGPS autosteer thread and it said my post will be reviewed by a moderator. It never went through so i tried again this morning and i got the same response. If anything could i have my latest post approved and my one from last week discarded?

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Was it your first attempt at posting, given you're new?

Welcome by the way.....

Anyway, if it was your first post, may have just triggered a spam monitor for some reason. And now that, or once you get a few posts logged, it should go through. Doesn't hurt to specifically ask like you did.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last week was my first attempt. I did introduce myself this morning. So hopefully the spambots dont flag me anymore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, it seems that I have the same problems, I tryed first to post on agopengps

and got in response: Post to be approved by moderator

Then I tryed on New Member Introductions and got the same answer.

Is just a matter of time to be approved or my posts will still be flagged by spambots?

Thank you for the support

·
Registered
2 Posts
I may have the same problem. I just set up a new thread for a webcast on a in-bin grain drying and it is waiting for approval? Or am I not allow to put up web cast links??

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Nope @Jays_Truck's post is not showing on that thread. Maybe the thread is so long now that the system is rejecting further posts. In any case, the last visible post has a link to the current forums where AgOpenGPS is being discussed. @Jays_Truck is encouraged to post there regarding AOG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts