The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
I put a ADS chip from Area Diesel (areadiesel.com) on my 2577 this fall,it worked great. You can set in for stock,15% or 30% over, I only ran in the 15%, they say better fuel economy also,but with last fall I did not have time to check it. It was easy to install,just mount the box and unplug a wire and install module wires in between. I installed one one my neighbor 2577 also.

· Registered
24 Posts
With the ADS module they want it mounted close to engine and should only change setting with the engine off. I was told that it only puts out the extra power if needed, I watched for engine running hotter and had no problems.Local CaseIH dealer service manager didn't think they hurt anything if you use your head. I don't know about the 30% over setting,that makes me a Little nervous about going that high,maybe if I had to in the mud and like I said before, you are suppose to get better fuel economy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.