The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been on the forum here for a while, tried to log myself in to my Premium member Account,which didnt work...Since i have another email adress,I couldnt reset.Who could i ask for help?
Tia and Best regards,
Hans

·
Administrator
583 Posts
Havent been on the forum here for a while, tried to log myself in to my Premium member Account,which didnt work...Since i have another email adress,I couldnt reset.Who could i ask for help?
Tia and Best regards,
Hans
Start a conversation with us to help us confirm the transaction from PayPal and we can work to restore your status.

Thanks
-Gerrit

·
Administrator
583 Posts
In order to protect your identity we'll need to gather a bit more information, including the transaction number of the paypal account. Rather than sharing that publically, start a conversation with us and let us know. We can even work to merge the accounts if desired :)

-Gerrit

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,747 Posts
Welcome back Jaydee, if the Admins let you back in.......... sounds like they will want Bloods, DNA and prints next.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wonder if that’s what happened to SWman? Admin police giving him the once over. Haven’t noticed anything from him since the switch over...

·
Administrator
583 Posts
Tia and Best regards,
Hans
Everything should be resolved for you now.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts