The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
What do you mean by supported? My dealer will still install firmware packages on it. I don't think Case is releasing any new firmware updates for it though.

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
I see they have a replacement for the PRO700 now too, in the new Magnum already and the GPS is in-house and not Trimble as well. Funny thing is CNH is now copying Claas and AGCO by putting dials and buttons in new tractors to operate monitor functions...lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Torriem is correct, version 27 software is the last software you can put in the 600. We are still able to install that software in the monitors and you can still send them in to get repaired but you would have to talk to your dealer about what your going to hook the monitor too and make sure it’s compatible. If your planning on running newer balers or new style case carts the compatibility may be an issue I’m not sure off the top of my head.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I see they have a replacement for the PRO700 now too, in the new Magnum already and the GPS is in-house and not Trimble as well. Funny thing is CNH is now copying Claas and AGCO by putting dials and buttons in new tractors to operate monitor functions...lol
Considering how far ahead of the AGCO (and Deere) they were in terms of functionality of the Pro700 (one monitor can control all tractor functions, GPS, and any ISO implement you are pulling instead of having to have multiples), my guess is that the new 1200 will blow them out of the water yet again and it's probably done way better too, can't speak to the Claas though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the information, I only plan to use in combine, so I do not see a problem in the near future, my tractors are hooked up with agleader steering, and have gen 2 20/20 on my kinze planter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts