The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When comparing the data from the summary screen for farm, field, acres total dry bu to the data after it is downloaded into the FIT program from Pioneer the numbers don't jive.
I talked to the guy from Iowa that process this data because the Rep wasn't sure why, and he said the program cleans up the loose ends, overlaps and what have you, and thus the difference.
Our acres for each field on the 600 are correct so I am a little confused as to this answer, also the moisture is close to actual.
Any thoughts answers appreciated.
PS: We calibrate Moisture and Yield and the total bu was within 3% of actual total bu harvested.

·
Registered
560 Posts
is FIT using the same dry moisture and trade weight as the Pro 600? Which shows the higher values - FIT or the 600?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 600 shows the higher numbers. Just wondering does anyone else have different numbers for yield and moisture on the 600 as opposed to the FIT.
I just pull the card out and the rep downloads to his laptop and sends off to Iowa to be processed and then is sent back with all the maps and yields for our farms.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've traded for a 7120 with the Pro 600 for next year, but have had the same experience you mentioned (Pro 600) with my GS1 Deere system. It seems to chop data off and the field acres will be less. I think some of the data chopping is due to gps signal loss around tree lines. That may account for most of the difference if the GS1 adjusts data for the gps as opposed to the transmission calibration for the moniter (for area). I'm using Mapshots to read my data. I'll be interested to see the comments on your post.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Yeah its amazing how close you will be on your bushels and actuall.. Each year we are very happy but this year on beans we were 0.003 percent off on showed bushels and what we actually hauled...

50,000 bushel beans in all..or close to that..

we have harvest data all the way back to 2001 (i lost 03) but overall we have all the data still..

very good program

1 - 5 of 5 Posts