The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Case 3580 cart with a Pro 700 monitor. Would like to put a camera in the seed tank for sure and possibly in the fertilizer tanks as well depending on cost. Do I need to go with CNH parts or will a 3rd party camera and cables work like Cabcam or Voyager? Going with hardwired. Have had wireless before and they are not reliable.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It’s grainy but for what you’re looking for I guess it would be ok. I don’t recommend it. Once you have a good camera system you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.

The problem is the pro 700 has a stupid connection for video. BNC connection or something and it’s almost impossible to find cameras with this. The only ones I found are Orlaco cameras and they’re stupid expensive. But maybe someone’s made a cheaper camera that’ll work now. It was last winter when I researched all this.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Precision Cam setup with separate screen, split view for multiple cameras to watch at once, is very good. They know exactly what you need and cost is not bad, easy installation. Cameras are good and can see right down to the roller or auger so you can watch when you exactly run out. All troublesome tank level sensors can be turned off once you have the cameras.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Local CNH Dealer or Farmtronics should have a 3 Camera cable adapter for Voyager cameras on Pro 700, 1 BNC (little capped end on bottom) and 2 Pinned Connections for the 26 Pin. Cab Cam also makes similar harness and then use their cameras from there. Agreed, picture is grainy but works just fine for tank level. We always used to throw in 2 canola bags into the tanks then paint a yellow or orange line around the edge to identify when we were low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts