The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having troubles trying to configure an Intelliview just right. It was varying the products yesterday but today since I started the machine the farthest they I’ve gotten is getting the prescription maps up. The rates aren’t varying and are wrong. Anyone with experience with these?
Gadget Font Display device Gas Electronic device

·
Registered
818 Posts
Do you have the applied % set right? Your materials or tank product can be told to apply at a percent of your Rx prescription. I used it when I only had one map but wanted to pull product out of all the tanks and run out at the same time. One would be 33% another 24% etc. Couldn't figure out why one year it kept trying to put down huge amounts of product. I forgot to put the decimal point in. Took some fresh eyes to find that one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the applied % set right? Your materials or tank product can be told to apply at a percent of your Rx prescription. I used it when I only had one map but wanted to pull product out of all the tanks and run out at the same time. One would be 33% another 24% etc. Couldn't figure out why one year it kept trying to put down huge amounts of product. I forgot to put the decimal point in. Took some fresh eyes to find that one.
Don’t know anything about this applied %. Where is it found? Which tab?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are in the same field as the day before but it quit working the next day? Maybe check what errors you have on the screen there too. Might be a new one you missed?
Thanks for the ideas. New to us this
Is variable rate worth it? What is the pros of it? Argornomist did his thesis on it and says it doesn’t pay. Not agreeing or disagreeing. Just curious
I’m just the hired operator, not the one paying the bills. Yes, IHARF found similar results twenty years ago. But every farm/field/soil is different. Maybe partly due to trading up to a newer cart and using it since it’s there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts