The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem now once the header is calibrated and a new computer board intalled in the armrest so that the encoder dial works is this. When I set different heights for the quick resume buttons (1 2 3) the combine will move the feederhouse to within 3 bars of the actual height when either raising or lowering. The combine continues to pump oil but there is no movement of the feederhouse. Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this to happen.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: Problem between the encoder dial and hydraulic

what combine and header?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Did the header calibration, didn't see anything about a speed calibration. It ended up being a miss adjusted header drop rate control.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Is's an 02 9450 and 03 920f, on sunday I checked that the reel speed and everything else worked. Went to start cutting wheat yesterday and the reel speed wouldn't change from dead slow. JD mechcanic came out and ended up pulling off the motor that turns the valve and ended up running the rest of the afternoon with it on one speed setting. Supposed to have it fixed this morning what ever went wrong with it between sun and wednesday!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts