The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. I'm new here, but as far as the site looked very nice to have such forums. Congratulations.

I have a problem with my tractor in 4450 with the hydraulic system.
The problem is that undemanding to move forward. Please give me advice.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Umm I don't understand the question. What won't move forward? I'm guessing english is not your first language?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Our 4250 powershift sheared all the bolts on the front clutch pack once so it wouldn't do anything. In that case though it fell down and the motor couldn't even turn over. Was odd though, it must have done it while running but stayed together until shut off. Then would not turn over.
You might check the pressure lines running into the side of the trans on the right side too. Can't remember which.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
One thing is to see if the forward, neutral, reverser lever moves all the way to reverse that is on the right side in front of the back tire on the transmission housing, you should have somebody in the cab to move the lever to see it moves from neutral, forward and reverser. You will have to take the ball joint off and see if it is reverse. This lever is the smaller one. Make sure the ball joint is good, no play.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had the same problem on my 4450 had reverse for a lil while then she quit too

ended up replacing the whole rear end hydraulic system EVERYTHING

wasnt cheap too at 22,000 canadian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts