The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pro600 in my 8120 died at the end of harvest last year and had to be repaired during the off season. As part of that all the software was wiped and I had to start from scratch. From some reason now everytime I start the combine it creates a new task file. What is even more frustrating is if I try to select one of my previous task files from the day before it gives an error saying "This task is for a previous season." I am also not able to look at those tasks under the Performance section.

Has anyone seen this before? Have any ideas how to fix it?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Is your memory card wiped too? Had one do funky things that was solved by taking it out. Delete everything and works fine again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Pro600 in my 8120 died at the end of harvest last year and had to be repaired during the off season. As part of that all the software was wiped and I had to start from scratch. From some reason now everytime I start the combine it creates a new task file. What is even more frustrating is if I try to select one of my previous task files from the day before it gives an error saying "This task is for a previous season." I am also not able to look at those tasks under the Performance section.

Has anyone seen this before? Have any ideas how to fix it?
Don't know if you did, but you need to delete the info from the monitor before inserting the memory stick back in. I believe that it otherwise will reload combine info onto memory again. Maybe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know if you did, but you need to delete the info from the monitor before inserting the memory stick back in. I believe that it otherwise will reload combine info onto memory again. Maybe.

BTW, online auctions of Pro 700s are running way cheaper! I replaced my 600 with a 700 and oh my, how much nicer!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Just wish there was an update to the 700 that gave me a brighter screen. This morning spraying I could hardly see the screen with the morning sun shining on it. Very annoying. I've always found the Pro 600 and Pro 700 to be very dim in bright sunlight. I'm sure the Pro 1200 will be everything I ever dream of (except the cost)... Looks like it is android-based, so based on proper tablet technology hopefully, with a bright screen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts