The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. This isnt actually a REAL equipment, and probably should be in the Toy section, but I thought it apropriate for here more then the Toy Forum. Anyway, if the Mods feel like it needs to be moved then so be it.

This is a trial version as the decals are done done on the right paper but it still looks alright I guess.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cant just buy one. I made the decals and put them on a blank truck like that. I suppose I could do you one. What Kind of truck does he drive? Ill see if I can get a blank one. If I can find it. Ill let you know on price if your interested.

Then there will be 2 trucks like this as I dont plan on selling any but for a nice person I can make an exception.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Quote:Then there will be 2 trucks like this as I dont plan on selling any but for a nice person I can make an exception.

Legally, I don't think you can sell it with the decal. I'm sure Ertl pays a lot each year to license the paint color and stickers, and not that you're making a competing product, but I'm sure you'd get a nasty letter if you started selling these in bulk.

Nice job. What kind of printer and paper/sticker did you use?

-Lance

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right. I was going to help her find the truck and then help her maker her own decals.

Mine, I just used a canon photo printer, and window sticker decals. I have on order some nice water slide decals so it should look a lot brighter. These are kind of muted as the stickers are not completely opaque. The right decal should help a lot.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Fair enough. I'm good enough with graphics to do my own decals with a pattern. I used to work in graphics back in the "dark ages" before it was taken over by computers.

Actually, it was just the unique detail of the tractor itself, that really caught my attention and just know how much a certain person here, would also like one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts