The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. This isnt actually a REAL equipment, and probably should be in the Toy section, but I thought it apropriate for here more then the Toy Forum. Anyway, if the Mods feel like it needs to be moved then so be it.

This is a trial version as the decals are done done on the right paper but it still looks alright I guess.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cant just buy one. I made the decals and put them on a blank truck like that. I suppose I could do you one. What Kind of truck does he drive? Ill see if I can get a blank one. If I can find it. Ill let you know on price if your interested.

Then there will be 2 trucks like this as I dont plan on selling any but for a nice person I can make an exception.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Quote:Then there will be 2 trucks like this as I dont plan on selling any but for a nice person I can make an exception.

Legally, I don't think you can sell it with the decal. I'm sure Ertl pays a lot each year to license the paint color and stickers, and not that you're making a competing product, but I'm sure you'd get a nasty letter if you started selling these in bulk.

Nice job. What kind of printer and paper/sticker did you use?

-Lance

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right. I was going to help her find the truck and then help her maker her own decals.

Mine, I just used a canon photo printer, and window sticker decals. I have on order some nice water slide decals so it should look a lot brighter. These are kind of muted as the stickers are not completely opaque. The right decal should help a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts