The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ken Adams
1,355 Posts
I believe you are talking about a lot of parts here. I think it would be better to purchase compete kit if one is available or get everything off a salvage machine. If you are going to trouble to add tilt, then it only makes sense to also add something like Headsight that ties height and tilt together with your AHHC.

·
Registered
35 Posts
we just put one on our r72 this spring. through our dealer we had to buy it piece by piece because they did not offer it in a kit any more. if you think are going to just use it in manual mode i wouldn't but the electric over hydro block on or the extra hydro pump. We just added a "reel fore and aft" block to the other hydro blocks on the right side. ran our own hydro lines and wire it up to the switch. Note run a jumper wire to the header lift block. However the lateral tilt works really fast but we like it that way just click the button and it moves.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Dillold, if I understand you correctly, you added a block to the valve stack & ran hoses to tilt cylinder. Do you think you will ever go to the automatic? How did you like how it worked? What you put on yours sounds like it would work good for us. We have a lot of terraces, but was mainly looking for moving field to field & not having to drop header.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.