The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've created a website that helps people find custom harvesters across the U.S. I have over 200 harvesters listed on there right now and want to expand it to get more, but I have a few questions.

From your experience... Do people struggle to find custom harvesters? Or are these connections already made? I want to expand my website to have more harvesters, but I'm not sure if this would even be useful!

I'd love to hear what you think! Or if you have any other ideas.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Up in our area, Western MB, its seemed almost impossible to get a custom harvester.

Do you have a link to your site?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up in our area, Western MB, its seemed almost impossible to get a custom harvester.

Do you have a link to your site?
Right now the site is only covering the U.S. unfortunately, but will be expanded in the future if things go well.

The site is

·
Registered
377 Posts
as a smaller custom harvester from Canada this would interest me in having a dedicated place for people to look. so far my options are knock on doors or throw my ad in the jumble of local classifieds to get the word out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as a smaller custom harvester from Canada this would interest me in having a dedicated place for people to look. so far my options are knock on doors or throw my ad in the jumble of local classifieds to get the word out.
Good to know. I'll keep Canada at the top of my list when considering expanding to another country. I'll be sure to let everyone know here if I do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts