The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at 9660 WTS on the JD website for the UK. I see JD offers Slope Master and Hill Master for the 9660 WTS. Will JD offer those options for the WTS on this side of the pond? I have been wondering why JD doesn't make it an option for the STS. What are your guys thoughts on the loss out the back on sloping ground with the STS? Do you think the self-leveling shoe or a leveling device for the STS would be a good option to have for some of us whose land isn't level. Would a leveling shoe or other device be worth it? JD and Massey are the only ones that don't have some sort of self leveling shoe or other grain saving device.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I agree with you, DEERE needs to put the self leveling on all of thier machines. I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now why that have not put it on there. But I suppose in due time they will. As for the WTS I am sure they will make a Hill Master for it, unless sales tell them not to. As I am sure you have heard they are getting rid of the CTS soon, I heard last year they only sold like 40 of them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
drove the 9660wts last year here in manitoba.had it in wheat and canola.ran it beside our 9600.ran 30 foot straights on 9600 and 36 foot on wts.was able to keep the same speed as 9600.in canola there was hardly any differance

·
Registered
144 Posts
JD95guy,

Where are you from?

I am taking a position starting Monday with Hillco Technologies as a manufacturer's rep. We make combine levelling systems for several makes of combines including the Deere machines you mentioned. You can check out our website at www.hillcotechnologies.com. If the moderator doesn't mind, I would like to participate in the forum here adding what information I can and taking feedback from our customers or prospective customers. I will try to avoid coming across as having a sales pitch. Just want to participate in the sharing of information. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to answer them or direct you to someone who can.

Thank you and compliments to the moderator on a nice site.

Brandon Vorthmann

1 - 5 of 5 Posts