The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had the sprayer for probably 2 months now and until yesterday I couldn't get the spray off pressure to change reguardless of what I done. It remained on 55 psi when the master was turned off. I decided to check my calibrations and found that the pump pressure sensor and one other sensor (cant remember which one but I think it was boom pressure) had never been calibrated so I went through the steps to calibrate those and my spray off pressure is changing fine now. While doing this I hit the restore factory default settings button and this was a mistake because as soon as I started spraying my rate is all over the place. At 25 psi its showing like 54 gpa with 8004 tips. Is my flow meter calibration number wrong and if so how do I calibrate it? Or what other things can I check? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
34 Posts
To check or change flow meter Cal . Select the sprayer icon on the menu page.then select cal. On the right side. Then select spray cal.
It will show the flow meter calibration #s. Your #s will be on the flow meter itself or on a tag somewhere. Also make sure you are set to run 1 or 2 flow meters if you have that option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.