The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 R62 has Smart trac LTM it used to automatically level itself when I raised the header, it doesn't to that anymore. is there a calibration I need to do and how do I do it?

Next, fieldstar 1 zero point calibration. my counter will read around 438 to 445 when not running, when I try to recalibrate sometimes it will, sometimes it will not. today it came up with the random number of 412 which made my yield reading read really high. anyone else had these problems?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thats a low # for a zero point. Check out the yield monitor pad on the top of the clean grain elevator. Mine is anywhere from 1800 to 3000, it started reading erratic when the yield sensor began to go. Mine is a 06 R65 but I think our yield sensors are both the same.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the microtrak yield sensor, it has the 3 fingers on it. I think they changed sensors do you have the fieldstar 1. I will check it out though

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
well it doesnt say II on the vinyl sticker. I do run the color monitor. The yield sensor on mine is a round load cell with a 3/4" rod attatched to the panel on the top of the elevator. Hope thats clear as mud. ha

·
Registered
74 Posts
You may have to recal your head. Have to have header control, seperator and head all shut off. Raise head all the way up push the left hidden button until light flashes, let head all the way down push the right hidden button until light flashes, then raise up push left tilt all the way and push left hidden button while still holding the tilt button until light blinks, then tilt to the right and push right hidden button while holding tilt button in till light blinks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.