The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the high intensity lighting package on our 9660 STS, works great but creates alot of noise on our am radio. We are in an area where we receive very little FM so AM is it!! Does anyone have a solution for this problem such as a filter or something? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
3,832 Posts
green4ever

Do you have the video camera system? That caused radio reception problems for us. My main man at Agro Trochu is on 70 series electrics course this week I'll ask him when he gets back as I think he found the solutions to poor reception.

Don

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I use an XM radio, or an iPod with an FM transmitter. I cannot stand to listen to commercials.

The down side is that XM doesn't do farm markets.

Edit: You might want to check with a local car electronics store to see if they have any suggestions. Maybe a powered antenna would bring in a better signal to the radio. Then again, I'm not sure if Deere is even using a standard radio in their machines.

-Lance

·
Super Moderator
3,832 Posts
Turns out my problem was caused by the camera system and was cured by moving the junction box for it. Sounds like a different problem. So no help. Sorry.

Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts