The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I usually take the last digit off whatever weatherzone forecasts. Ends up being more accurate :-D

Seriously though I hope the rain comes for those who need it.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Lot in western nsw will not like map. Lots north of broken hill been destocking due to running out of water for 6months know.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I hope this one pans out. getting pretty tired of forecasts coming to nothing.
Have 6000 lambs sitting waiting for some decent feed. 40 mm will let me get some early trit in the ground. Will be a start at least

·
Registered
511 Posts
should rain this week.
we are trucking another 1000 head of sheep early Tuesday morning , as soon as they chop their heads off it will piss down and fill the dams with sheep **** and dirt.

I am not being a whinger, just being realistic. lol :D

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Hope you guys are right I really should clean some dams out before it rains.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Hoping to skip this one, or at least hope contractor has straw out of paddock as they wont take it wet...

Ant

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hope you guys are right I really should clean some dams out before it rains.
Blanch I don't see much good on that map at all? :confused: Looks like some rain in S.A. and the far north due to the monsoon. 5-10 mm in NSW and QlD aint going do much to turn this around.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yea bundy I reckon we aren't going to get a lot but I'm to the stage of just wishing a dreaming about it.
Our blokes in CQ have picked up some handy rain 8 inches some of them got so big sorghum planting on the cards up there.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
had 7mm in Clermont yesterday, total of 54mm for the month, Jan was dry, flew in on the plane last Thursday and only seen two tractors going from Capella north to Clermont, don't think guys are game just yet? will keep an eye on Friday when flying home.

·
Registered
511 Posts
if wind was rain i would have water front views and would have bought shares in noahs boat building bussiness . 9 months and atleast 20 days per month it has been blowin ,thats how the last drought started here.
hope im wrong but this might only be the lead up year.

Rain baby rain .:)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
9 months and atleast 20 days per month it has been blowin ,thats how the last drought started here.
hope im wrong but this might only be the lead up year.
One of the driest summers on record up here and bear in mind we are predominantly a summer rainfall. Mid February, hasn't broken yet and the talk of a El Nino doesn't make for pretty reading looking towards the next 6-9 months.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts