The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting to raise the read of my combine for walk loss help. many here have stated they out the axle in the lower holes. do you also have to drill holes to move the steering cyl lower as well or will there be enough flex in the ball joints on the cylinder to not need to be lowered as well

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info. i just glanced at it before i made the previous post i didnt see the holes under the hanger for steering cylinder. got it all done in less than 20 min.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can also put larger tires on rear to raise tail also. You might have to re-adjust the splash guard on clean grain auger so front grain doesn't run off front of bin before tank is completely full. This along with extra fishbacks mounted on walker really helps these combines.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Funny thing I have one machine that fills the bin level as can be, but another that always spills on the cab too soon. These guards cant be twisted but only adjusted up and down, but I always thought it was to load either left or right side more or less, not front to rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts