The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here post your lengthy rant about anything you wanna get off your chest. That way you dont derail other threads that have nothing to do with the original post.

I'll start, buck, why are you so sensitive?
And if anything bad starts happening in my yard or to my family.. at least I know who to send the cops looking for, since you've done the research to find who and where I live....
Alberta buck said:
"And also I might as well add here so you are well aware of this, you must realize by now, I know exactly who and where you are."

I could have kept our rants back and forth in private messages but you keep threatening to expose them too anyways. So here ya go. Keep threatening see how far that's gonna get you.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I see the Christmas spirit was short lived for some this year! Don't know how to post a link, but to get some laughs flowing, Google laughing chain, or my favorite, News anchor can't stop laughing! He gets laughing at a model who falls on the runway, always cheers me up!

Reactions: kochia

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
OMG this just keeps going and getting better...well at least you guys are now seeing what I have been dealing with for the last year and half....

For context, here is my post from this morning that triggered this...and no I did not threaten him and you can read that for yourselves.
This guy is like a fukking cancer, you just can't get rid of him.

https://www.thecombineforum.com/forums/3303023-post11.html

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
If you want to progress this forum, I’d suggest to keep the “rant” subject to items of machinery that are relevant to this forum!
Personal rants are not helpful at all & are in fact insulting & demeaning to the vaste majority of contributors.
This forum has plenty of imposed problems already & to induce a personal rant segment will only alienate even more contributors. The result of same will be an inevitable black hole!

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,726 Posts
The local eatery shops in my town that never give any discounts or freebies to regular customers............:mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother in law just picked up a blower motor resistor for his ford... dealership wanted $50 part source wanted $80.......

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well, that escalated quickly.

My personal rant - 2018 total bill for repairs (90ish% parts, very little hired labor) comes right to $90K.

Can't/won't afford to buy new, so they nail us on parts.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
3.5 days of fishing in Cabo and only 25 pounds of fillets to show for it?

But as the saying goes a bad day of fishing is better then a good day of work?

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Can't/won't afford to buy new, so they nail us on parts.
I’m sure you are dead right there! :9:

Very recently I put a request quote out to 5 different parts suppliers for EXACTLY the same list of parts - even supplied the OEM part numbers for them all.
Interestly, there was just over a 50% difference in price of the same parts list ....... from the dearest to the cheapest.
And it might surprise you who was the cheapest.

Local dealership. They can be very competitive when they want to.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I see the Christmas spirit was short lived for some this year! Don't know how to post a link, but to get some laughs flowing, Google laughing chain, or my favorite, News anchor can't stop laughing! He gets laughing at a model who falls on the runway, always cheers me up!
As for laughing at people laughing, you can't beat the Carol Burnett Show. Tim Conway was the master at getting his co-stars cracking up. And once he got them started, he wouldn't let up! I can watch that all day.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts