The Combine Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
They drop fuel prices down 10 cents now so Jan 1 they can add the carbon tax and slowly rise it up again, by end of Jan we will be paying a $1.40 a litre

·
Super Moderator
3,073 Posts
As for laughing at people laughing, you can't beat the Carol Burnett Show. Tim Conway was the master at getting his co-stars cracking up. And once he got them started, he wouldn't let up! I can watch that all day.
Speaking of laughing, see Super Dave Osborn (Bob Einstein) died Wednesday, always loved his supposed “stunts” at the end of the Bizzare show.

·
Premium Member
8,181 Posts
$5.30 a Gallon?! Or did I figure wrong?
$3.92 US dollars per US gallon.

Speaking of laughing, see Super Dave Osborn (Bob Einstein) died Wednesday, always loved his supposed “stunts” at the end of the Bizzare show.
Saw that too. My spleen hurt just a little when I read the news.:frown:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Probably just need step away from
the keyboard. Life’s just way to short for such douche baggery.
Says the pot to the kettle.

And in other news... why must the urbanites dump their friggn garbage all over the roads and in fields!?
Was hauling grain yesterday and a stinky 4 person couch some how lost its way and ended up right in the middle of a gravel road, 5 mins from town.

·
Registered
323 Posts
[QUOTE

And in other news... why must the urbanites dump their friggn garbage all over the roads and in fields!?
Was hauling grain yesterday and a stinky 4 person couch some how lost its way and ended up right in the middle of a gravel road, 5 mins from town.[/QUOTE]

Because they don’t want to pay the fee at the dump. It’s terrible along east edge of Calgary, lots of garbage piles, urban construction garbage and shingle piles all over.

·
Registered
180 Posts
[QUOTE

Was hauling grain yesterday and a stinky 4 person couch some how lost its way and ended up right in the middle of a gravel road, 5 mins from town.
Because they don’t want to pay the fee at the dump. It’s terrible along east edge of Calgary, lots of garbage piles, urban construction garage and shingle piles all over.[/QUOTE]

Same around Williston too. A couple transient workers said that's just how it is in the south, they said the ditches are their dump.

They also don't like being confronted when the freezer "blew out" either.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
For me

PETA style groups causing people to do stupid sh*t, like steal peoples animals and then keep them in a residential house with human nappies on them, this happened in Australia.

Then equally boiling my blood is the ignorance of farmers and there animal obligations, while some are very good threre's plenty with there head in the sand. I help some people with stock and its frustrating. All mean well but oblivious to the situation.

Ant...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts