The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: 70 series

anyone have any experience/issues with 70 series, have not used ours yet wondered if there is anything in particular to watch for?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I have heard the clean grain elevator paddles are coming off a few of the 70 series (heard 9770sts in particular).

Also you may put up your bin extensions to make sure they fit right, the front left corner seems to not want to fit on about 1/2 of them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Must be some cheap chain assemblys??

[/quote]Also you may put up your bin extensions to make sure they fit right, the front left corner seems to not want to fit on about 1/2 of them.[/quote]

Nothin a BFH can't fix

·
Registered
57 Posts
yes you will hate the 1965 rotory dial it is a joke!!!!!!!! i haven't seen any body in our part that liked that sh--t yet and it is also going to get some insurances jobs out of it because you have to look down to see what you are trying to adjust and then. what the h--ll is up with autosteer resume in the 123 buttons for that needs to be put in a sep. switch so you can use 123 for header hight and then auto in other. if you cut endrows and then set ab line to other end of field and when you get there start your endrows there and use 123 for header hight then you will turn on the ab line you just set. not good!!!!!if you are near woods take out a snoot or 2!!!hahaha need fixing this!!! so whatch out!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
3 arrived so far, a 97 that went to field no problems, a 98 that had no issues and the other 98 had one minor problem..............The fancy new Command center didn't work.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Out of 12 new machines, half of them the A/c was overcharged and it wouldn't work

one machine had a fuel system sensor issue and wouldn't run right half of the time

other than that i wish that the machines command center was a GS2 monitor-larger with a touch screen. The machine is sweet and does a nice job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts