The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: 8010 Update

There is no tailings elevator chain on an 8010 since there is no tailings elevator. That shaft drives the cleaning system on the left hand side and when they went to the aggressive shake cleaning system they later added an extra support and bearing. Make sure your machine has the extra support bracket and bearing behind the drive pulley. It is easily installed if it is not there.

·
Registered
144 Posts

I just read an article where a guy is running a 45' Honeybee draper on an 8010. Said it handled it just fine. I was wondering about how my NH 970 would handle it. Do you think there are big differences between the two machines? I know the Case has more hp.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Quote:I just read an article where a guy is running a 45' Honeybee draper on an 8010. Said it handled it just fine. I was wondering about how my NH 970 would handle it. Do you think there are big differences between the two machines? I know the Case has more hp.

Biggest difference between the CR and AFX, aside from the CR being a twin rotor, is that the AFX is a hydro/mech drive for rotor and feeder. CR is still belt drive. As for the hp comment, they are both 10.3L Iveco engines and run the same ECU software. They have the same hp.

·
Registered
144 Posts

I know they have the Iveco engine. I thought the 8010 was 425 hp. I know my 970 is only 400, with a power bulge for unloading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts