The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Chicago dealer meeting

things are just going to have to change thanks to how the economy and cost of living is going

Not to mention everything else thats makeing this world for us a living heck the past several years

Automotive industry and airlines...AG

Its going to be interesting

thats for sure

·
Registered
693 Posts
Re: Chicago dealer meeting

Quote:WOW makes you wonder seeing that nobody has responded yet. I know in MN and Wisc. CaseIH has been dropping small dealers left and right and some larger dealers are up for sale. Makes you wonder what the shake up is.

What do you think?

Your right. Here in MN dealerships are getting farther apart. Use to drive 5 miles to one of the best dealerships (no matter what color) in the area. 5 year old building, parts on hand, and a freindly smile every time I entered the door. Now I have to drive 35 miles to a dealer that might have the parts, and nobody has a smile, and stops answering the phone 10 minutes before closing on saturday's during harvest. If you want parts on sunday, you have to pay extra to get them, if you can get a hold of anyone.

Im a red guy at heart, but red needs to step up to the plate soon around here. Dealer to the south of me is better, but the north one has a sales guy that is my neighbor (handy for running parts out after work, IF they have them).

Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts