The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: CR 960 NewHolland Intelliview Or Insight Yield

Yes the old one is black and white. We don't have GPS on the 940 since the TR88 had an Agleader that never worked wright. For us it works well. After wheat were going to put the datalogger in. We ran out of space last year for all the farms we did. What combine do you run now?

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Dealer here has sold tones of 960s. Nice machines. There not simple but have alot of neat things that no one else does. With the right dealer, there the best combine on the market and years ahead of others. Except maybe CAT. There what others will be at years from now.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

As in the overall combine or the cab? One thing they have to do something about and I see they havn't on the '07 is the window in the cab. I go to clean it out and everything falls into the cab. Ticks me off. I gotta carry around a dust buster with me. They probably thought it be easier cleaning 3 sides from the cab and only 1 from the grain tank which maybe it is but when I get all the dust and chaff coming into the cab when I go to clean that window. Ticks me wright off.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
378 Posts

If thats the biggest problem you have with the machine I would say you are onto a winner for sure.

Jono

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

We've had quit a few problems last during our first year but dealer was there every step and never left us hanging even for a moment. Lets hope this year is better. But the window ticks me off every time I go to clean it out.

Take care,

Nathan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts