The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: John Deere 70 series

Go ahead and post some, they will be posted sooner or later. Why not make it sooner than later?

·
Registered
588 Posts

I actually think you are contractually obligated to post them when you are a member of an internet forum!!!

Post them or your posting privaleges will be revoked!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts

Quote:i feel let down.

You shouldn't feel let down, its just green anyways! haha

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

I have heard through the grapevine that the deere combines will have a new more aggressive cleaning shoe, the grapevine I talked too has seen the chaffer/seive setupd and said it looks like a pretty good design. He said he hadn't seen the rest of the combine or anything just a few components of it... so I don't expect any radical changes but more capacity in the grain elevators and a better cleaning system.

·
Registered
693 Posts

Quote:Thus far, this thread fails to deliver.

-Lance

Typical green!!!!

Ha, Ha, come on and laugh

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

I also wondered what happened to the original post. I know I didn't delete it. Alex wants to see the pics, so I don't think he would have deleted it either. Oh well. Maybe the original poster had second thoughts.

-Lance

·
Registered
894 Posts

He was probably threatened. I'm sure that anyone working with or around a pre-production product, like the supposed 70 series mentioned above, is well known.

·
Registered
405 Posts

We have had our combines work alongside Deere pre-production machines and yes they tend to be very protective of their new babies, more so than the prototype and pre-introduction red machines that we have worked with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts