The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: new holland warrantry !!!!!!

I agree with jester you need to ride their a**, let them know that if that can't stand behind their equipment you will be more then happy to find another color to spend your hard earned money on, this has worked for us many times, its just like car dealers who don't want to warranty things, if you bug them enough they usually come around...

·
Super Moderator
4,008 Posts

I gather this is a 2 season machine?
I agree if you push they will fix it, it's just that we shouldn't have to.

Don

Wow 200th post. Party On...... forget-it. Did that last night.

·
Registered
14 Posts

First Question: Would Ford/Chevy/Dodge cover an issue when its out of warranty?
Second Question: When you purchased the combine did the salesman offer you Ext. Warranty? Why didn't you take it?
Third Question: If you are such a valued customer why would the dealership even have to ask the rep? Just make it seamless for you and fight that battle behind the scenes.
Your right a bearing shouldn't fail at 400 hours but consider the conditions its running in.
I bet the company rep has never been threatened with a customer changing brands before. Just remember there is someone else saying the same thing to another colors company rep at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
4,008 Posts

Quote:
I bet the company rep has never been threatened with a customer changing brands before. Just remember there is someone else saying the same thing to another colors company rep at the same time.

Is life that balanced?

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts