The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: other photos

Oh, I was curious because the decals didn't look right and was wondering if that is what we will be seeing when we get our next New Holland...

·
Registered
298 Posts

I think that is what the New Holland decals look like too. I've seen a picture of their new big bailer and the decal looks like that. I also think the new T9000 series could have a similar decal.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts

Its fun looking at old combines right by new one's and just how much hasn't changed

Good pic's thou..and thanks for posting them

·
Premium Member
5,772 Posts

I don't think that I've ever seen a TR with all the safety panels on! Never on our yard, thats for sure.

·
Registered
281 Posts

Nice photos can't wait to see the harvest photos. What brand/size chaser bin did you get. Bloody (excuse my french) workplace safety inspectors its like that want to shut down farmers, a friend of mine told me one came from the city in a flash car it rain the day before driveway a bit soft and slippery, inspector got mud on the car and slipped around abit & told him to concrete the a new driveway - deadset an idiot. Take own responsibiltity for own actions.

Cheers Camel

·
Registered
36 Posts

I love the look of those new New Hollands. Of all the "new" model machines, they seem to have changed the least from thier earlier models? I saw one at a dealership last year that had two balloon antennas on the cab and some big eyes drawn on the window to make it look like a bee.

·
Registered
886 Posts

I know what you mean with the Work Cover going bonkers.

For example, at school, They say "Students under the age of 16 may not use the band saw"

Were like, THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST USED TOOLS!

As for the Ag safety, I can see were your coming from, the rules they have put in place would have to be for the most retarded of retards.

Who in their right mind goes anywere near the cutterbar, or the comb for that matter of an operating combine? NO ONE!

Not even drunks do that. and personally, I think if your dumb enough to get in the way a header, considering their size you deserve to lose your life, cause you were the idiot who was standing infront of it!!

I dont mean to be insensitive to people who have lost their lives in such ways, but come on, Who does that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts