The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,712 Posts
Just contact the Administrators and explain everything, include your previous Profile name. It may take a little while but they will sort it out for you. I just went thru the exact same situation.
They will send the new password link to get to your old profile.

·
Super Moderator
3,024 Posts
would like to know as well, Don can u send my old farmac acc to new acc please
Sorry, I can't.
I can edit and delete posts and threads but that's it.
There was a separate and addtional password for mods, that has changed as well and I don't have a new one yet, waiting for response from the Admins just like many others.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Good luck trying to contact them.. Left messages weeks ago and still no reply.. I see this same havoc is now on a few other fourms I'm in as well and the same havoc continues..

Why in **** could and would someone ever try something like they did.. Absolute non sense for a fourm, someone with too much time again..

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Hey there,

We have posted to the sites letting users know how to go about changing their passwords. There are a few things that may have happened:
1) the email address wasn’t the current one you use
2) the email is getting blocked by spam or ending up in your junk folder.

If you have not received the password reset email, go to the site and use the password reset tool in the log in window. If this still is not working for you, please go to the contact us page at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and select the “other” field and insert the subject “password reset issue” .

sorry for the trouble. we are sorting out all the issues as they come in. thanks all!

~Shane

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I had the same problem, no longer had the same email address. I emailed the admin with my old email, new email, user name and old password. never got a response, tried a few days later with my new email and old password and it worked. they updated my email but didn't let me know. It let me log in and I had to reset my password to the new requirements. Maybe try again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts