The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one facing sticker shock on Regloine Ion prices in Western Canada? Seems that they added the surfactant, raised the price and gave us less product. Our prices are like $220/10L jug (or $200 USD).

Of course the generic diquat brand for slackards like myself is sold out.:mad:

Would be interesting to know if it is just Canadians getting bent over for this dessicant or if it is the same in other jurisdictions.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Am I the only one facing sticker shock on Regloine Ion prices in Western Canada? Seems that they added the surfactant, raised the price and gave us less product. Our prices are like $220/10L jug (or $200 USD).

Of course the generic diquat brand for slackards like myself is sold out.:mad:

Would be interesting to know if it is just Canadians getting bent over for this dessicant or if it is the same in other jurisdictions.
Cheaper than here as well actually. I don't think you should be complaining!

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Your getting a better price than me. Desica (budget reglone from syngenta) running $2300/barrel.
Yeah but good luck getting any, I talked to two retails and if you aren't from the southern part of provinces your SOL!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dealer brought out Reglone today. $76 per gallon.....$14.25 per acre at the 24 oz rate. I will add NIS at 1 qt per 100 h2o.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts