The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a remote control gate for a few years, and finally think I've got it perfected. Boy it saves time, and cows never escape while going into pens to feed. I know that with a lot of grazing that pen feeding doesn't happen much, but when it does this gate is slick. And quite cheap to make, just hung gate on a panel, and mounted the opener and return spring system on that. If I knew how to download a few pics, I'd do that, but I don't. I've made a few for my neighbors, there pretty tickled seeing as there in there 70's and now they don't force the wife to stand by that dreaded gate. LOL

·
Registered
366 Posts
So does it open vertically or horizontally? Electric motor or just springs or hydraulics or...?

If you wanted to email me the pics I'd try to get them posted for you

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So does it open vertically or horizontally? Electric motor or just springs or hydraulics or...?

If you wanted to email me the pics I'd try to get them posted for you

I actually use a remote control winch to open, spring on coil to return. Nothing for cattle to rub on, and it opens and closes fast. It opens horizontally, meaning swings open, I've redesigned spring closure 2x to make it more efficient. And currently working on a bump gate that will open and close both ways. And so far my prototype has worked unreal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
need recommendations for a universal remote control.
will need to control AV equipment which is in another room.( no line of sight)
AV gear rca remote codes
JVC DLA 4910U 4k PROJECTOR
Denon AVR-X 4700H
OPPO BDP 103 Blue ray player Player
Amazon fire stick
Apple TV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts