The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,691 Posts
Is anyone still having site speed issues? It seems to be loading almost instantly for me.

- Cricket

Nope. Always seems to be in top gear, even with marginal phone service.

IPhone 6s

Good Speed on the kids PC.
Internet Explorer and Very poor service Mobile Network Broadband stick.

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,691 Posts
+1000. Seriously this is slower than dial up...for those that remember those days...LOL.
Ha ha. Yep.
4G Telstra Mobile broadband not much better in 2018........

do you remember the Commodore Computer..............

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
I have cleared the cach and cookies several times and it has done nothing to solve the problem that quite a few people are having. Hopefully you will address the problem.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I will have to get someone to clear caches and cookies. No ones avatars or thumbnails show up at all. I have never tried an Avatar as I can't find a good looking girl that will pose for me. The PC is internet explorer running Trend Microsoft security

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Its almost impossible to use this site anymore.

(1) Amazon Gift! States&region=North Dakota&city=Mott&isp=Dakota Carrier Network&lang=en&ref_domain=&os=Android&osv=8.0&browser=Chrome&browserv=59&brand=Samsung&model=SAMSUNG SM-G892A Build&marketing_name=SM-G892A&tablet=2&rheight=0&rwidth=0&e=4

If this ain't fixed soon I'm gone, I'm a patient guy but I'm sick of this crap.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You running adblock? I get crap like that when mine is shut off, frustrating to say the least. Sees there is a minimum level of caring associated with issues as well...

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
The administrators seem to think the site problems are only affecting a few people. I would guess from all the comments that a 1/4-1/2 of the members are having problems.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
You running adblock? I get crap like that when mine is shut off, frustrating to say the least. Sees there is a minimum level of caring associated with issues as well...
Use to get the odd one here and there between some Facebook bull **** and one similar to this I just posted, when they did this last update (when getting to the "like's" page became a pita these ads started, some times I can go on with no issue and the next I cant open a page without it popping up, and you know as well as I do there will likely be heII to pay if I was to open it.

I have tried 4 different add blockers with no success, had some trouble with one news site and the adblocker's all cured them problems but nothing fixes this site.

Im no genius but this site obviously is more concerned about a few dollars than our security or membership.
Sure put on a good show with the password stunts they have pulled.....

Went over to a agtalk cause I found a guy in the same situation as I looking for bison parts, now I know where all of our members went......

Agtalks platform is garbage, there is a ton of silver spoon punks over there but at least they dont deal with this crap.

Its getting time for TCF to get this right.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Use to get the odd one here and there between some Facebook bull **** and one similar to this I just posted, when they did this last update (when getting to the "like's" page became a pita these ads started, some times I can go on with no issue and the next I cant open a page without it popping up, and you know as well as I do there will likely be heII to pay if I was to open it.

I have tried 4 different add blockers with no success, had some trouble with one news site and the adblocker's all cured them problems but nothing fixes this site.

Im no genius but this site obviously is more concerned about a few dollars than our security or membership.
Sure put on a good show with the password stunts they have pulled.....

Went over to a agtalk cause I found a guy in the same situation as I looking for bison parts, now I know where all of our members went......

Agtalks platform is garbage, there is a ton of silver spoon punks over there but at least they dont deal with this crap.

Its getting time for TCF to get this right.
I tend to agree with southernsk that a lot of members are having problems but its weird that some of us have little to no issues and the next guy can't do a **** thing.

As far as (F)agtalk, i float there once in awhile and there is some useful info there but weeding through the BS and dick measuring and 50 pointless threads about the same thing is more than frustrating. I am not a member there because I can't tolerate the crap that goes on there, and figure no use joining if I'll get the boot right away! New guys don't stand a lot of a chance over there from what I see and boy don't disagree or the jackles will strike!

100% agree though TCF needs to get off their ass and get this figured out.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
The best way to block all the useless ads is to get the life membership. They should give it out free to everyone hits a 1000 -2000 posts in my opinion. I get no adds of any kind when I log in as a life member. If I don't it it brutal and a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
8,054 Posts
As far as (F)agtalk, i float there once in awhile and there is some useful info there but weeding through the BS and dick measuring and 50 pointless threads about the same thing is more than frustrating. I am not a member there because I can't tolerate the crap that goes on there, and figure no use joining if I'll get the boot right away! New guys don't stand a lot of a chance over there from what I see and boy don't disagree or the jackles will strike!
About 70% of that site is absolute drivel, waste of energy reading it. I am a member but refuse to even participate. They do have a very good search function although the rest of the format is awful.

SouthernSK is right I think about the lifetime membership, I don't have many of the issues others complain of and I don't get ads except for the Amazon thing recently.

GREAT IDEA TO MAKE ALL MEMBERS WITH 1000 POSTS INTO LIFETIME MEMBERS! Can the admins hear me yelling through the computer???:wink:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts